Social Security Seminar presented by Nan Lesnick on March 28, 2014
4th Friday Forums
Workshop to Educate Baby Boomers on Social Security
A New Generation of Retirees Prepares to Collect Benefits
March, 2014. Monterey, CA. "Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income”, an educational workshop presented by wealth and income strategies advisor, Nan Lesnick of the Lesnick Company, will be held on:
Friday, March 28, 2014
11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Monterey Civic Club-House of Four Winds
540 Calle Principal, Monterey, CA 93940
Social Security is far more complicated than most people realize. The decisions that baby boomers make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits they will receive over their lifetime.
Questions baby boomers are asking include:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
To help baby boomers better understand the Social Security system, this workshop will cover:
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits:
- When it makes sense to delay benefits -- and when it does not
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Transamerica Financial Advisors, Inc. (TFA) member FINRA, SIPC and a Registered Investment Advisor. Non-Security products and services are not offered through TFA.
Wendy Brickman, MA, MBA Brickman Marketing