2015 Inspired Fall & Garden Expo of Monterey to be held on October 17th and 18th featuring a great line-up of outstanding experts and seminars for homeowners
Get inspired! The 2015 Fall Inspired Home & Garden Expo of Monterey will feature a large array of Home and Garden Exhibits, Daily Seminars, Live Chef Demos
, Shopping, and Charity Partners as well as Expo Sponsors
MONTEREY, CA (August, 2015) Want to discover some great ideas and meet experts who can help you improve your home? Save the date for the 2015 Fall Inspired Home & Garden Expo and learn from and become “inspired” by top professionals in the field. Come meet the experts from the community who can help you create a more beautiful living environment, make a space more comfortable or fix an issue in your home. The event gives you the opportunity to build relationships with the people who can help you make your dreams become reality. There’s something for everyone, whether you’re looking for ideas for Fall or holiday projects, inspiration or just browsing home improvements large to small. Talk with expert local home contractors that can create all your “inspired”, images from your clippings and Pinterest boards, meet your Google search list face to face, and make your home improvement dreams a reality.
The free, fun and informative 2015 Fall Inspired Home & Garden Expo of Monterey will be held on Saturday and Sunday October 17 and 18, 2015 at the Monterey Fair & Expo Center, 2004 Fairground Road, Monterey, CA. This not-to-be-missed event will feature about a hundred LOCAL home and garden professionals on site, many based in Monterey County. They will be available to answer all of your questions and provide expert advice for enhancing your indoor and outdoor living space.
The Fall Inspired Home & Garden Expo will feature displays and exhibits of the latest ideas in home improvement, remodeling, interior design, decorating and landscaping. In addition, it will provide educational and informative seminars and demonstrations designed to help you enhance the beauty and the value of your home. Quality contractors, expert craftsmen, premier designers and home improvement professionals are there both days to focus on all of your needs to make your home meet your vision.
During the 2015 Inspired Home Expo of Monterey weekend on Saturday and Sunday, October 17th and 18th, there will be a fascinating line-up of seminars in the home, food and garden arena that include many experts in their field. Attendees can plan their visit to the 2015 Fall Inspired Home & Garden Expo of Monterey around many valuable remodeling workshops and home improvement seminar presentations by local experts and live chef demos and some are listed below. Updates about the seminars and the presenters will be posted on the website, www.montereycountyhomeshow.com.
Saturday, October 17th
- 12:15 p.m. – 12:45 p.m - Chef Brandon Miller of Mundaka – Award-winning Chef Brandon Miller of Mundaka in Carmel will teach attendees how to make Spanish tapas.
- 1:00pm – 1:30pm – Interior Design Workshop with Taft & Teak
- 1:45 p.m – 2:15 p.m. – Shrub Mixology - Mixologist from Hyatt Carmel Highlands Sunset Lounge will show how to incorporate herbs from your garden into delicious cocktails.
- 2:45 p,m, - 3:15 p.m. - Graniterock – Expanding Your Outdoor Living Space with expert Keith Severson.
Sunday, October 18th
- 12:15 p.m. – 12:45 p.m - “Ask a Contractor” Panel with NARI Monterey
- 1:45 p.m – 2:15 p.m. - Steve McShane of McShane’s Nursery will do a seminar on Fairy Gardens
- 2:45 p,m, - 3:15 p.m. - Graniterock – Drought Resistant Landscape Materials and Supply with expert Keith Severson
Attendees will explore the “best of the best” of Monterey for their home, kitchen and garden. The 2015 Spring Inspired Home Expo of Monterey will feature a wealth of products and services on display for home improvement and garden projects including general contractors, flooring, landscapers, kitchen and bath, cabinets, landscape designers, painters, countertops, tile, granite, solar energy, fireplaces, and much more! This is a not-to-be missed event for new and current homeowners, and anyone interested in discovering outstanding resources and ideas for their home or garden. It will showcase a broad array of resources to make your home beautiful, no matter what your style or budget, including valuable resources, seminars and tips on building, remodeling, decorating and organizing your hom
Homeowners will discover countless ideas for enhancing their home's comfort and functionality, as well as its aesthetic appeal and overall value. They’ll learn about and experience innovative technologies, dynamic new products and services, interactive exhibits and practical new ways to make a positive difference in your home and on the planet. The 2015 Inspired Home & Garden Expo of Monterey is a valuable time-saving and exciting “one-stop” destination, and attendees will also enjoy many great “show specials” provided by exhibitors.
Attendees Can Enter to Win!
Visit the Monterey Home and Garden Expo for a chance to win a $100 Home Depot Gift card! Entry information coming soon on www.montereycountyhomeexpo.com
At a Glance:
• Saturday, October 17, 2015 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Sunday, October 18, 2015 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
• Free to all attendees
• The 2015 Inspired Home Expo of Monterey will feature a full weekend of activities for homeowners plus the latest remodeling, landscaping and home accessory trends and tips.
• Educational home improvement seminars by local professionals, cooking demos, local charity partners and more.
• A chance to win a getaway weekend to David Wally’s Resort in beautiful Lake Tahoe plus cooking classes and wine tasting prizes.
• Free parking
• Location: Monterey County Fair & Event Center, 2004 Fairground Rd. Monterey, California. (Please enter at Gate 3)
• For more information, go to http://www.montereycountyhomeshow.com
• 1862 David Wally’s Resort in Lake Tahoe
• Noble Pride Roofing
• Advanced Blind and Shade
Media Corporate Sponsors:
• Monterey County Weekly
• Monterey County Herald
Exhibitor booth and Sponsorship opportunities are still available. For more information, go to http://www.simplyclearmarketing.com/monterey-home--garden-expo-exhibitor-information.html.
About Simply Clear Marketing:
Simply Clear Marketing, Inc (SCMI) is a professional event management and marketing company based on the Central Coast. SCMI currently produces 7 successful INSPIRED trade show events per year and is expanding its events and services. The Inspired Home Expos are designed to create an environment for consumers to find the products and services they need to create the home of their dreams. The Inspired Health Expo takes place once a year in San Luis Obispo and is designed to bring together local health, fitness and wellness professionals in an effort to help further the education and involvement of the community in their health.
The company mission is to help small businesses grow by connecting them with potential clients through events and marketing. For more information, go to www.simplyclearmarketing.com or call (805) 772-4600.