Social Security Seminar presented by Nan Lesnick on March 28, 2014
4th Friday Forums
Workshop to Educate Baby Boomers on Social Security
A New Generation of Retirees Prepares to Collect Benefits
March, 2014. Monterey, CA. "Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income”, an educational workshop presented by wealth and income strategies advisor, Nan Lesnick of the Lesnick Company, will be held on:
Friday, March 28, 2014
11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Monterey Civic Club-House of Four Winds
540 Calle Principal, Monterey, CA 93940
Social Security is far more complicated than most people realize. The decisions that baby boomers make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits they will receive over their lifetime.
Questions baby boomers are asking include:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
To help baby boomers better understand the Social Security system, this workshop will cover:
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits:
- When it makes sense to delay benefits -- and when it does not
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
There is no charge to attend but space is limited and RSVPs are required. For more information and to RSVP, please call Melissa at (831) 656-0236 or email [email protected].
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Transamerica Financial Advisors, Inc. (TFA) member FINRA, SIPC and a Registered Investment Advisor. Non-Security products and services are not offered through TFA.
Wendy Brickman, MA, MBA Brickman Marketing